|
Sunday, December 28, 2008
I had my driving lesson yesterdae. I was kind of scared that I am unable to make it for the TP as there is only 1 week for me to do my circuit. However, I am staying positive that I can make it.... Today, I am suppose to show my instructor route 8 and learn route 9 but my instructor teach me route 10. So today I finish my test routing.I was kind of happy as it goes ahead from the planning. After I am done, My instructor and me discuss about the next lesson doing circuit. I was worry as he said that I will have to pay more. He calculate for my lesson. Test vehicle :$150 3 Jan(Sat) lesson : Booking of circuit = $22.50 x 2 hrs = $45 Lesson = $28 x 2 hrs = $56 4 Jan(Sun)lesson : Booking of circuit = $22.50 x 2 hrs = $45 Lesson = $28 x 3 hrs = $84 Total : $380.... I was kind of stress as I have not enough money in the bank. My Balance is only $163 and I only have $54 in my wallet. I just pay the $54 to John... After my driving lesson, I went to Bugis to meet my bf. I was really not in a mood to have a Sat out....I pity my bf as he was happy to go out with me but I am unable to hide my feelings in front of him. I was too sad thinking where can I get the balance. I dun want to burden him. After we have our dinner @ Mac, we went to do some window shopping. I was really not in a mood. After that, we went to Spore River. Dats where, he give me advise, solution. I really cried and share everything with him. He was there when I really need him. I have a shoulder to cry on...Thnkz Dear.... He gave me a suggestion to rebook my TP test date as he is not confident that I am able to make it with only 2 circuit lessons and It is all kind of a rush.
12:54 PM
|