Saturday, December 20, 2008

I am very nervous for today as I am going for an interview. I hope to get this job. I went to the interview and I managed to get the job. The managing director asked me to come on Monday for product training...I was so happy..

In the evening, I meet my boo. We have to rush to catch the twilight at Vivocity at 9 pm.
Twilight was damn good. I give 5 out of 5 stars for the movie. I like the hero. He is so handsome and very loving and caring...

After watching the movie, we went to eat at Al Azhar and after that we thought of going to his skool to send something. Unfortunately, his skool was close. He was damn mad at himself....I did not say a single thing as I am scared that he might throw his temper at me which he did before.

The funny thing was while he was driving, he asked me
"Why so sian?"
I replied him that I am scared you might be mad at me....
You all know what he did next....
He laugh and smile....

It was a nice date for the dae....

11:56 PM