|
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Hi.... I did not have an entry for the past few daes as Nothing interesting happen. Today is the dae dat my boo have plan to go out on a date. I am not looking 4ward 2wards it as it I dun think it will be an interesting outing. Moreover, my feelings for him have faded so it is of no difference going out with a fwen. As usual, He is always late. We are suppose to meet @ 5 pm. However, he reached @ 545 pm. We went 2 Vivo to window shop for his mum belated bdae present which is perfume. He keep testing one by one brands of perfumes. After dat, we went to Jurong Point to have a look @ the new JP and den he sent me home. Afterall, I have an enjoyable moment with him....but will it stay?????
12:59 AM
|