Sunday, December 21, 2008


11 am Woke up
1145 am Called Boo
1230 pm Boo fetch me up to go to Jrg East Swimming Complex
1245 pm We reach Jrg East Swimming Complex
200 pm Out of Swimming Complex
215 pm Reach Queenstown to take soccer jersey
310 pm Reach Vivocity to buy his mom belated bdae gift
330 pm Queing up to buy food at Seah Im Hawker Centre
(Opposite Harbourfront Centre)
338 pm Cancelled due to Queue too long
350 pm Went to Pioneer Mcdonalds to buy me my Happy Meal
400 pm Alight me @ my hse traffic junction

I did not expect to meet him today as we have already met yest. Before the whole outing, he told me that he need to meet him fwens at Jrg East @ 4 pm to go to National Stadium to watch soccer match between Singapore n Vietnam. So the whole dae was kind of pack and rushing.

When he was driving to Pioneer Mall, he was stress and angry at himself as he was late. I did not dare to talk to him as I am scared that he might be mad at me....4 2 daes straight I feel the same thing.....hmmm

However, I find that he was caring and a loving bf as eventhough he was late, he still buy me food to eat...He is the best bf I have ever had....Thnksz dear..... :)

8:37 PM